I express my utmost gratitude to fantac.cisse for nominating The Boringbug for the “Mystery Blogger Award” against the blog post- Once upon a time in the curious life of a coffee roaster. An apparent vidder, an editor and a silver tongue dipped in English and French, she happens to be a positively hopeful person. Her virtue is reflective of her blog. I invite everyone to pay it a visit at-
In furtherance of the above, my foremost apologies for being a spoilsport and not participating in the said award. As indicated previously, I am a reluctant participant, but I sincerely appreciate the time and effort put in by you all to read and nominate my posts for the same.
With utmost honesty, in the short span of my experience in the world of blogging, I have been fortunate enough to have had three nominations. In pursuance of it, I shall at the least be able to adhere to a few of the original rules- laid down as follows:
- Answer the 5 questions raised by the nominee;
- Tell 3 things about myself;
- Share and link some of my best post(s).
Answers to the 5 questions raised by the nominee:
(1) What is the best love quote you ever read? I have never been an enthusiast of romantic texts and it partially reflects in my nature. However, abiding by the question at the task, I would prefer two quotes:
- From “Gone with the wind” by Margaret Mitchell: “Why don’t you say it, you coward! You’re afraid to marry me!”
- From “the Lord of the Rings” trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien: “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all of the ages of the world alone”.
(2) What’s your favourite colour? I am usually secretive about my preference for colours. However, since I am only aware of 7 colours in existence (VIBGYOR) and the resultant products. I’d prefer black, blue and white over anything else.
(3) Is there a book or a song that truly changed your life? I’d hands down go for Isaac Asimov’s Foundation and Robot novel series. In the entirety of my middle school, (6th grade on-wards) I was surrounded by the works of Isaac Asimov, Frank Herbert, Adam Douglas and Arthur C. Clarke. However, at a later stage, I was smitten by J.R.R. Tolkien’s the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy. These are collectively responsible for shaping up my thoughts and personality.
(4) What is your favourite food? Anything vegetarian and edible. Thereafter, everything is an afterthought.
(5) Where would you like to travel this year? I am an outright travel enthusiast and I seek excuses and opportunities to travel. Although I have only visited 6 countries, yet, I aim to visit a mountainside in the upcoming months.
The 3 additional things about myself:
- I am a twenty-six-year-old happy go lucky introvert. However, my professional life is directly proportional to my intricate self.
- Too blessed to stay stressed. I happen to be a fitness enthusiast and I tend to maintain a balance between my personal commitments. This blog happens to be one of my personal hobbies.
- “Let bygones be bygones and live life with no regrets.” That’s my everyday motto. I opine that living a life with regret(s) will only hamper our personal and professional growth. Hence it is preferential to learn and march ahead with pride.
The link(s) to my favourite posts:
Some of my favourite posts which surprisingly happened to have garnered a lot of response are:
- The Missing Chapters From The Book Of Life.
- WARNING: Who is an introvert? A shout-out.
- Listen to the messages of the Universe
- When I borrowed money from a beggar!
- How to make the most out of Pooping?
I, once again, express my humble gratitude for the nomination and my deepest apologies for the inability to participate in the blogger awards any further. I hope I am forgiven by the bloggers community for the un-sportsmen like conduct.