Never underestimate the power of the Universe. It is constantly talking to us and sending us messages. The question is “are we paying attention and listening to the messages?”

It is easy to get caught up in the busyness of life. It is mostly that we are solely focused on our agenda or that of other people, that we lose focus of what the world is trying to convey to us. The messages the universe is trying to convey to us. The messages the universe is trying to drop.

The universe speaks in signs, symbols and subtle clues. the messages are more of a gentle whisper, urging actions and directions that we are reluctant to take. These messages may be of random type, signs, varying from animals, birds, weather conditions, coincidences, numbers, colours, odd invitations, hardships, awkward situations, conditions and etc. My personal favorite at times are songs, books, images and coffee cups/ tables.

These messages are unique to our situations and guides us through ‘what we were supposed to do’, & the direction to ‘where we are supposed to go to’! Let these messages be part of your decisions, for the universe has easier ways for you. It has a desire to take you through the quickest way possible to what’s best for you.

Unfortunately, when we don’t listen to the messages, we often choose what turns to be a harder and longer way. But be wary of the naked man who offers you his t-shirt, for there’s always an enticing risk of ‘misinterpretation’!

***

Listen to the message of the universe but beware of the naked man who offers you his t-shirt.

If you liked this post then share it with a friend!

Posted by The Boring Bug

A paperback in the world of kindle, he can be followed up on instagram (@theboringbug), and can be connected on twitter (@boringbug)!

18 Comments

1. I just found you, and I am so glad! I love your style; very concise, yet inspiring. Thanks for this little spiritual wake-up call.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for the praise. I am glad that you liked it and found it worthy. :)

Liked by 1 person

2. That’s great just posted a blog on this too
    aspiritualdirection.wordpress.com

1. Just checked your blog. I admit it’s mesmerising.

Liked by 1 person

3. Hey! Loved this post – would you check out my latest short story which is also about fate and how the universe works in mysterious ways https://tanyatale.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/short-story-one-word/

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. That’s an inspiring story. How’d you come up with this topic?

Liked by 1 person

2. It was through a discussion with a friend about how simple decisions change our lives everyday without us noticing – the 2am chats we have eh?

Liked by 1 person

3. Ah, well the 2 a.m. discussions always contain a tinge of truth in them.

Liked by 1 person

4. The universe speaks to our hearts. It can not be heard. It can be felt. It helps me when I feel down. It makes me remember my dreams when I get upset. But what I feel is, it is in me. I’m the one who is responsible for what I’m today, because I’m the universe of my life.
    By the way, I liked the way you put your words.
    Live well.

Liked by 2 people

5. I totally believe in listening to messages from the Universe. I like to think it’s also my intuition speaking to me, but whoever it is, they are so much smarter than I can be just on my own.

Liked by 1 person

1. Intuition or instinct? :D

Liked by 1 person

6. Very true. I like to find messages that pertain to my situation especially when i’m feeling low.

Liked by 2 people

1. I believe in omens and instincts. :)

Liked by 1 person