I am honored to be nominated by Jeyran Main for this award. Please visit her blog. It is rare to come across a person with a golden heart. She is a consumer reviewer, book editor, book promoter, and a freelance book translator. I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Why did I start this blog?
I had a habit of scribbling down my thoughts in mirror image. This was to avoid people laying their hands on them. One day I decided to convert my thoughts into a blog. So I embarked upon this task and started pouring my thoughts into it. In order to avoid contradictions with my professional role, I kept it to a minimum. It is a mere reflection of my thoughts, opinions and experiences. Albeit, in the near future, I do intend to personalize this domain name.
Piece(s) of advice:
I still consider myself an amateur. So, I am not sure if I am capable enough to provide a good advice to the new bloggers. Yet, I’ll try my best:
Advice 1: Decide with what you want to post and why? This will bring clarity to your thoughts.
Advice 2: Always be patient. Things take time, so does the blog.
I have observed and interacted with many bloggers in the past one and a half years. Keeping the numbers to minimum, I nominate the following who deserve this recognition more than I do: